Sunday, June 30, 2013

EclipseFP 2.5.3 released

Hello, I've just released a new version of EclipseFP, 2.5.3. This is a minor release for bug fixes, general stability and hopefully better performance.

You can find the release notes here:

I don't have a lot of time for EclipseFP at the moment, being busy on other projects, but I'm well aware that there are a few enhancements that people have asked for in the queue. I'll try to address these later on, and of course I'll happily accept pull request on

As usual install or update by pointing your Eclipse to

Happy Haskell Hacking!


neo said...

Getting better and better! Your work is highly appreciated!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Simon said...

As a newcomer to haskell, I greatly appreciate EclipseFP. Thank you very much for such a great tool!