Thursday, January 29, 2015

EclipseFP 2.6.4 released!

Hello all. I've just released EclipseFP 2.6.4, to provide a fix for people that could not create projects due to a NullPointerException. Unfortunately I am at the moment the only contributor to EclipseFP which means nobody else than myself tests it before a release, so regressions happen. I would love to see more people contribute and build from source!

A couple of fixes and small enhancements have been made, the release note are here.

Just update by pointing your Eclipse update feature to http://eclipsefp.sf.net/updates.

Happy Haskell Hacking!

2 comments:

Rene said...

Many thanks. That helped. I was assuming it was just me!

Luke Evans said...

Just want to thank you again JP for all your fine work on EclipseFP. It's too bad that it's still a solo exercise.
IMHO we need a top-quality IDE for Haskell that truly supports the specific needs of Haskell developers. EclipseFP is definitely up there, but I fear for any significant project relying solely on the good graces of a single individual :(

Unfortunately, I'm not about to volunteer my time either (!). I feel like I'd be prepared to support an effort with monetary contributions if there had been such a thing. Anyway, I hope you don't feel discouraged and can still find the motivation to keep pushing significantly on EclipseFP. Thanks again.